MiniOne Classroom Package of 10
MiniOne Classroom Package of 10 (Order no. M1010)
This classroom package of 10 real-time electrophoresis units is designed to accommodate up to 40 students. Compact, ultra-safe, and classroom friendly, the MiniOne Electrophoresis System replaces your running tank, power supply and UV transilluminator and makes teaching DNA separation efficient and engaging. Each MiniOne Classroom Pack comes with 10 FREE 2–20µl variable volume micropipettes!
The MiniOne Classroom Package consists of 10 MiniOne Electrophoresis Systems and is designed for working in groups of 3–4 students. The classroom package is created so schools can afford a full set for up to 40 students to do hands-on lab work instead of merely watching a teacher’s demonstration.
- Affordable electrophoresis equipment dedicated to high school molecular biology
- Optimal for 10 groups of up to 4 students per group
- Low voltage and ultra-safe reed switch implemented to prevent electric shock
Each MiniOne Classroom Package Includes:
- 10 x MiniOne electrophoresis carriages with blue LED lights
- 10 x buffer tanks with durable graphite electrodes
- 10 x casting systems with 2 gel trays and 2 reversible combs for 6 and 9 well gels each
- 10 x amber filter photo hoods for real time viewing and capturing gel images
- 10 x 42V (output) power supplies, 100–240V (input)
- 10 x FREE 2–20µl variable volume micropipettes
- 1 x FREE validation reagent kit